1. Policy and travel contract
Travel contracts are regulated by the Brussels convention of 23.04.1970, confirmed by law nr. 1084 on 27.12.77 and a legislative decree of 06.09.2005, No. 206 of the “Codice del Consumo” in accordance with article 7 r the law 29.07.2003 Nr.229 published in the ordinary supplement G.U. no.235 of 08.10.2005.
Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours as a tour organizer is regulated both by these general conditions, and by the terms laid down in the description of the holiday given to the clients. Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours is responsible only for services booked and paid for, and can in no way exceed the limits stipulated in the laws cited above.
2. Bookings and payment for your holiday in Tuscany
3. Payment schedule
1. Upon confirmation of your reservation, Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours requests a deposit/pre- payment of 25% of the total amount of the package or stay. Deposit must be registered within 10 working days from the invoice delivery.
2. Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours will send the final invoice 30 days before arrival.
3. Balance must be sent 20 days before departure date. Bookings confirmed within 20 days prior to arrival, payment of deposit and balance must be simultaneous.
4. For agencies or participation groups, a personalized contract will be sent.
4. Information from the client
In writing, Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours needs the following information:
1. A contact person: mobile number, full address and e-mail.
2. Written confirmation of program/venue and services agreed with Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours.
3. Give all necessary information on flights, rooming list and all other requested information.
4. Inform Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours about participants with health problems (food intolerance, vegetarians, etc.)
All the above information must be sent by mail within at least 30 days prior to arrival date, if not differently agreed with Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours.
In the event of cancellation, Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours will apply the penalties below, calculated as a percentage of the whole package plus expenses incurred:
1. Cancellation made from 20 to 15 days prior arrival date, Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours will keep the 30 % of the total amount per person.
2. Cancellation made less than 14- 7 days prior to arrival date, Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours will keep the 50% of the total amount per person.
3. Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to arrival date, or no show, or the traveler cannot provide the necessary documents (like tickets or passports), Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours will keep the whole payment.
4. Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused, but previously reserved, portion of your trip.
6. Trip cancellation Insurance
Trip cancellation insurance is not required but is strongly advised.
We suggest the traveler to contact his or her insurance company who can advise and give detailed information about cancellation insurance, coverage, pre-existing conditions and the premiums that are applied. We sell product of Globy Allianz Assitance and we have also trip cancellation insurances.
All prices are inclusive of service charges and VAT, at the rate agreed upon at confirmation time.
In the case of tax increase during the period after the customer has booked, Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours reserve the right to increase prices accordingly.
8. Circumstances beyond our control / force majeure / unforeseen events
Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours may occasionally find it necessary to make small changes to our stated itinerary. Usually when we make a change it is to improve the trip, but unforeseen circumstances may force us to alter the itinerary. We make every effort to keep any changes to a minimum, and any substitutions will be of equal or greater value. Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours is in no way responsible for changes made for circumstances beyond our control or for unforeseen natural events, as well as for wrong information printed in catalogues.
With the payment of the Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours invoice, the customer accepts our booking conditions.
The customer, signer of the contract, is liable if:
1. Prejudices and / or harmful events that occur to the accommodation facilities, because of their negligence in the use thereof or failure to comply with internal regulations;
2. Contributory negligence in the above-mentioned behavior also engaged in by third parties;
3. For any willful misconduct and / or negligence that brings to the damages referred to in point 1), even if determined by the costumer's guests.
4. The compensation of the above-mentioned damages will be borne by the customer, in keeping with the indemnity of the tour operator.
5. If the tour operator is called to account, however, for the liability aforesaid, being borne by the customer, they will be entitled to recover any amounts from the same for all the expenses incurred for that reason, as well as reimbursement of expenses incurred in defending any legal proceedings, with legal interest and appreciation, from the date of payment until the balance has been paid.
Deep Tuscany is a product of Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours
Loc. Valle Bisogna
S.Quirico 58010 Sorano (GR)
Tel & fax: 0564619016
Aut.ne Prov. GR 51518 del 26/04/2016
RC UnipolSAI n 1/34303/319/131733836
Terre del Tufo Travel & Tours is a member of A.I.A.V. Associazione Italiana Agenti di Viaggio (Italian Travel Agents Association) and adheres to its guarantee fund towards the IL SALVAGENTE s.c. a r.l. in accordance with the art. 50 commi 1-2-3 del D.Lgs. 23 maggio 2011 n. 79